Make an appointment
1. It is preferable to make an appointment before going to your preferred store
2. You also have the option to make an appointment with your travel advisor on the phone or by videoconference.
1. Wearing face mask is mandatory during your visit.
2. We can only accommodate a maximum of 2 guests per visit, no exception.
3. Your travel advisor, wearing a face shield, will meet you at the front door and escort you to his/her office.
4. You must disinfect your hands upon entering and exiting the store.
5. The brochures are no longer available in the waiting room. However, you can request from your travel advisor any printed material you may need.