Laurier Du Vallon has put in place this policy to inform you of how we treat the personal information we collect.
- When you fill out a form on the Laurier du Vallon website, we ask that you provide your first name, address, email, and telephone number.
- When you visit our website, we also record your IP address, as required by law.
- We use the information collected to send you newsletters, special offers, and invitations to events, and to contact you personally.
In other words, when you register on our website, you provide personal information that we collect and use.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We abide by industry-recognized standards to ensure the protection of the personal information provided to us before and after transmission. However, no online transmission and electronic storage method is 100% secure. As a result, while making every effort to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have questions concerning the security of our website, please email us at email@example.com.
In other words, we use your personal information in accordance with industry standards. However, we cannot guarantee that your data will be 100% secure. If you have questions concerning the security of our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Laurier du Vallon uses third-party vendors in order to offer you certain services and it may share your personal information with them for this purpose. All companies with whom we share personal information protect their data in a manner
Laurier du Vallon.
- Laurier du Vallon may disclose personal information in specific circumstances, to comply with orders given by a tribunal
- We do not sell or provide personal information to enable third-party vendors to market their own products or services.
In other words, under certain circumstances such as an order given by a tribunal, we may disclose your personal information. However, we never share your data with third parties for the purpose of marketing their own products and services.
- Cookies are files that your internet browser places on your hard disk when you visit a website. A different cookie is assigned to each computer visiting the Laurier du Vallon website. They can be used for various purposes, to record your language preferences for example, or to personalize your visit and recognize you on subsequent visits.
In other words, in order to identify you electronically, a cookie is stored on your computer. You can remove it at any time.
Google Analytics and Remarketing
- We use Google Analytics, which is a service provided by Google. It enables us to reach out to individuals having visited our website in the past by showing them relevant advertisements during their visits on other websites that are part of the Google Display Network. This is known as remarketing or retargeting.
- Cookies can be used to track your browsing on the Laurier du Vallon website and to display personalized advertisements on Google and on third-party websites. When you visit one of these websites, you will be shown advertisements that come from Google or third-party vendors. Thanks to cookies, third parties can collect information about you while you browse the Laurier du Vallon or other websites. They can use this data to serve advertisements through other websites while you browse our website, based on your past and future visits to our website and the Internet in general. We do not collect this information and we have no control over the content of the advertisements that you may see.
- Failing to opt out and continuing to use the Laurier du Vallon website will be taken to mean that you understand and accept data collection in order to be served remarketing ads using Google Analytics and third-party vendor cookies, based on your past and future visits of this website or the Internet in general.
In other words, you can opt out of remarketing ads at any time by following the instructions provided in the links below.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and provisions of this privacy statement at any time, and such modifications shall come into force automatically. Therefore, you are invited to regularly check back for any changes. In the event where an important change is made to this policy, we will inform you thereof here or by posting a notice on our home page to ensure that you are aware of the personal information that we collect, and how and in what circumstances we use it. Your continued use of the Laurier du Vallon website after such modifications have been posted shall indicate your acceptance thereof.
Laurier Du Vallon
2700, Laurier Blvd, Édifice Champlain, Suite 5000
Quebec City, QC, G1V 4K5