Quebec and The Maritimes
5 October 2020
Aboard Empress of the Seas
October 5th to October 16th 2020
11 nights cruise
*Accompanied group by Mario Paquet with a minimum of 24 passengers
Accompanied Group by Mario Paquet*
Quebec and the Maritimes ABOARD THE Empress of the Seas
Departure on September 14th, 2020 – 11 nights
Oct. 05 | Departure from Quebec City in the morning aboard a luxury coach.
Arrive at the Port of Montreal in the early afternoon for boarding.
Departure of the cruise scheduled for 4 pm.
Oct. 06 | Day at sea
Oct. 07 | Day at sea
Oct. 08 | St. John's (Newfoundland) / arr. : 11:00 am, dep. : 7:00 pm
Oct. 09 | Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) / arr. : 11:00 am, dep. 5:00 pm
Oct. 10 | Corner Brook (Newfoundland) / arr. : 10:30 am, dep. 6:00 pm
Oct. 11 | Sydney (Nova Scotia) / arr. : 9:00 am, dep. 6:00 pm
Oct. 12 | Day at sea
Oct. 13 | Saguenay (Quebec) / arr. : 7:00 am, dep. 5:00 pm
Oct. 14 | Quebec City (Quebec) / arr. : 8:00 am
Oct. 15 | Quebec (Quebec) / dep. : 3:00 pm
Oct. 16 | Montreal (Quebec) / arr. 7:00 am
Landing in the morning and return to Quebec City by bus.
- Roundtrip transportation from Québec City to Montreal by luxury coach.
- 11-night cruise in the chosen cabin category.
- All meals on the cruise (except specialty restaurants).
- Accompanied group by Mario Paquet (minimum required 24 passengers)
- Taxes, port fees and government taxes. ($ 595 p.p.)
Deposit : $500 CAD per person
Final balance date : June 29th, 2020
Penalties in case of cancellation :
- Until June 29th, 2020, a fee of $ 50 per person is non-refundable.
- From June 30th, 2020 to the time of departure, the package is 100% non-refundable
Please refer to the Laurier du Vallon conditions. Air / sea carriers reserve the right to add tax and / or fuel surcharges and to change flight schedules or ports of call at any time with or without notice. If a rate change was necessary, the existing rules of the Office of Consumer Protection would apply. Contribution to Compensation Funds for clients of travel agents included.