17 May 2020
11 nights / Flights included
Aboard Serenade of the Seas
May 17th to May 28th 2020
2 pre cruise nights with breakfasts
7 nights cruise
2 post cruise nights with breakfasts
Flights from Quebec City
*Accompanied group by Jean Carrier with a minimum of 20 passengers
Accompanied Group by Jean Carrier*
PACIFIC COASTAL ABOARD THE SERENADE OF THE SEAS
Departure on May 17th, 2020 – 11 nights
May 17 | Departure from Quebec City to San Diego with Air Canada Rouge (correspondence)
City tour with French speaking guide and installation at your hotel for 2 nights.
May 18 | Free day to discover San Diego at your own pace.
May 19 | Free morning and boarding on the ship for a scheduled departure at 16:30
May 20 | At Sea
May 21 | San Francisco (California) / arr. : 7:00 am
May 22 | San Francisco (California) / dep. : 6:00 pm
May 23 | At Sea
May 24 | Astoria (Oregon) / arr. : 7:00 am, dep. : 6:00 pm
May 25 | Seattle (Washington) / arr. : 11:00 am, dep. : 7:00 pm
May 26 | Vancouver / arr. : 7:00 am
Landing, followed by a city tour with local French-speaking guide and installation at your hotel for 2 nights.
May 27 | Free day to discover Vancouver at your own pace.
May 28 | Transfer to the airport in the morning to catch your flight to Quebec City (correspondence)
- Return flights from Quebec City with Air Canada Rouge.
- 2 nights pre-cruise at Residence Inn Marriott San Diego / breakfast included
- 2 nights cruise at Residence Inn Marriott Vancouver / breakfast included
- 1 city tour in San Diego and Vancouver with local French-speaking guide
- 7 night cruise in the chosen cabin category
- All meals on board (excluding specialty restaurants)
- All transfers
- Accompanied group by Jean Carrier with a minimum of 20 passengers
- Airport taxes, port fees and government taxes. ($835 p.p.)
Starting at $3495 per person, double occupancy, exterior statement, category 2N
Deposit : $800 per person
Date of the final balance : February 10th 2020
Penalties in case of cancellation :
- Until February 10th, 2020, a fee of $50 per person is non-refundable.
- From February 11st, 2020 to the time of departure, the package is 100% non-refundable.
Please refer to the Laurier du Vallon conditions. Air / sea carriers reserve the right to add tax and / or fuel surcharges and to change flight schedules or ports of call at any time with or without notice. If a rate change was necessary, the existing rules of the Office of Consumer Protection would apply. Travel services paid but not received may be reimbursed by the Travel Agent Compensation Fund, which is administered by the Office of Consumer Protection. This is a financial protection for travelers. Find out more: www.ficav.gouv.gc.ca.